Friday, April 13, 2007

Bro Leaves KL

It was an unexpected and interesting Thurday as the events played out.... having gone to the hosp to pick up some dressing for David's leg.. Fit, LK and KLFD and his wife planned to drop by my place.



KLFD is a charming and nice guy to know and his wife is superb, very friendly, rarely have I come across spouses that are chatty or friendly. KLFD was the one who spoke to us bout Kajang Spicy soup and hosted us there.

Fit who ironically happen to have a string of shops at the fashion shop near my place is also a nice guy I m beginning to get to know. He help to secure the wheel chair and his characteristics, exuberance reminds me of Angel (Oi where are you la)

So by the time I got back about 6pm with the rain and all, David's sister-in-law was coming over to make his arrangements to take him back to Ipoh, we met and discuss over the issues.

By 6.30pm plus the 4 of them arrived. They were contemplating weather to take David out for dinner since he was leaving to Ipoh, since the rain has stopped as decided to go. We loaded David into the Nissan and soon made our way to Pat-Yatt-Tin. KLFD, J (KLFD wife), Fit and LK were already as me, David and his Sis in law came along slowly. It was convenient to wheel him in to the shops there.




















Soon I noticed there were extra seating for a party of 3... I was hmmm are we having extra guest when Fit said some chatter from a different channel who were to join us as they wanted to visit David.

On the onset there not very friendly or actually bother to say hi and hello... etiquette when you come for a dinner at least greet or smile at the people at the table. Trying to break the ice got the door slam shut. I was like WTF?? Look at at Fit and I shook my head.

Finally at the dinner table was me, KLFD, J, Fit, LK (now maybe change to Ah Po), David, his sis in law and the new arrivals 3 girls from a different channel. KLFD was dropping and spilling and tripping things all over... as seen in one pic the Kicap bottle or whats left of the Kicap bottle hahaha





















Leaving the dinner (thanks KLFD), asI went to get the car KLFD took over the wheels driving David (see pic) hahaha I am not sure who was having more fun. (TBC below after the pics)


























So after the dinner they all follow me and David back to my place.. I spoke to David bout the conduct of his new frens and it is not nice, imagine the irony they had to come to my place, my home the very person they were rude to hahahaha (loved it) Serve them right.

After sending them off, we went for Yam cha .. something I had not done in a long time, drinking coffee, laughing and joking till bout 11pm. A nice bunch.

No comments: