Friday, April 20, 2007

Weekend Plans

Kind of free this weekend as tentative plans to sail up north did not materialize...

still working on settling the car loan and my credit payments

was chatting with Jen, surprising he said he needed a drink hmmmm that fella now having business luar negara, kind of admire him for what he got in his closet and moving forward


Thought I catch up on some movies maybe watch something back to back alone ( since I cant afford drinking lol)

Made bookings... singles seat are so much easier to get nowadays so my Sat itinerary would be

5.30pm Mr.Bean's Holiday

7.30pm Wild Hogs

A light snack/dinner/ window shopping
11.45 Jangan Pandang Belakang

no nut case gonna watch 3 movies so I did not ask.. ticket booked and its gonna be a single seater....


maybe sneak a roti canai behind mamak shop in between

No comments: