Thursday, April 12, 2007

The week so far

With one bro around the house and my finance in the red, I been pretty much running my self too the ground, even last night meeting Tony and my cuz who wrote the blog 'Looks .." Left office and grabbed lunch for my Bro at home then back to office for a 2pm appointment, by this time I was pretty spent not to mention stressed. I been pushing back my medical checkup with J.

I started the week on a high, I gues I still am, just tired. Haha the Bro finally took a shower in my house, and he was well rested in my bed. The swelling on the leg going down

On the sidelines m working on a business collobaration with Jen and hopes it fruits well.
The drive for this colloboration is a awesome rush... almost like sex lol It been sometime I had that kind of a rush. Miss that, seems now my work is very driving and repetative now.

The plus side is not I have 3 people under me and the company just grew 3 fold....

I got 3 designation I wonder which sounds better

i) Head of Division
ii) Group Procurement
iii) Group Project



hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the weekend seem pretty relaxed as I am trying to bring Jnr up... be interesting to see the politics... just relax at home or catch a movie

4 comments:

marie said...

i need to ask when are u free for a date? hehehe... well not really a date but i want to pass u and amoi a belated buffday gift.let me know if u guys are free this week.. ok

Angie Siew said...

Hey wish ur business venture with Jen will be more than fruitful ya... bear fruits and also grow more branches!!!! all the best!!!

My wedding angpow can give bigger la like tat ;P

darthvadai said...

Marie, sms la girl.... m free over the weekend.. you raise my hope by saying a date hahaha

Angie I got quote for your wedding dinner NEXT YEAR, one song, one angpau and one dirty gift

marie said...

wei angie we give u a big angpow packet but inside money very small..heheeh after all u only want a bigger angpow mah...hehehe