Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Brother leaves KLGH

Well, Finally!~!!!! the Bro is out of the hosp, yes finally he is discharge. The docs told him to get the F%%# out of the Hosp, Yours truly loaded his wheelchair into the car and loaded his as int it form the hosp was hard work till sweating...

push him to maybank...then load him into the car.. with his leg like that.. take him to LOW YATT!!! Honest buy Flat screen monitor, printer, wireless router... the home... got him some chicken rice... worked his dressing and set him in my bed..... he got his laptop, his phone his god know aht and his dopod hahahah all wired and hooked

He is good there for a few days - enjoy the pics


As I slept in the hall thinking with all my frens that I have how many would extend the same level of hospitality to my. I mean taking into account current situation they are in and facilities and en-cumberances, I think only 3 of my frens would be able to be there for me in a similar manner.

















5 comments:

marie said...

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk...

so koyak one...

personal effects ok ar...?

Angie Siew said...

Oh my god... I hope David will be alright soon... kesian him... give him a hug for me ok???

marie said...

ouchhhhhhhh!!!!! cant stand feling that way every time i look at those pics... ouchhhhhhhhhhh

darthvadai said...

marie... you got that right.... fucking ouch..

Thoresss .. waaaaaa personal effect u come and check... oh yeah when u coming over

Angie - give the hug oh yeah u owe me hug

marie - sit laaaa