Tuesday, April 10, 2007

When the shit hits the fan

Its interesting what happen when the shit hits the fan? Some duck, some run, some...

Well in the past 5 days I have t cope with 4 interesting scenerios

i) In-law vs me
ii) Mrs vs sis
iii) Mum vs sis
This 3 I was directly and indirectly involved ( no choice)

iv) Me vs fren

The gist behind all this is simple, if people let go of the past, get a grip on the present and stop being a egoistical prick the family for the Jnr will be a much happier place.

Me simple dun get between me and my goals and me and my plans, dun question me (with an agenda or an ulterior motive) without basis, and dun ever try to relate the past to the present.

Like I have said when the shit hits the fan I ave always stood and faced it whenever possible, I stood for my action and challange them to do the same.
There has been a lot of of people who talk about water under the bridge and a lot more who hold to the past. Me hmmm sometime I am both, but realistically I rather move forward then to be held back for the rihgt or wrong reasons.

Time have changed but for me its the same me that I was when I 1st started out, stumble, trip stagger but I still stand.

My partign words to all 4 scenerios was this so long as I stand, if the shit hit, I be the 1st to face it....

People sometimes dun realise where your coming form and no matter how you try to justify, the prob is with peopel like me I continue to dig my heels in trying to make them understand. That my weakness, trying to justify , make people understand, life at times would be so simple.

We were not built that way, I wonder how long more can i dig in and keep being nice hmmm, nasty vadai time I guess

Remember when the shit hits the fan.. stand up and be counted

No comments: