Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A chat

"I do not want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

While chatting with a fren today we explored bout how we each have gone thru life... each with a story to tell. I could ask my self if I have lived the width of it and the answer will be no. The same would apply to everyone. The question that need to be asked is you trying to live to the width. For that I answer yes.

I want to live to the width, I try, there are obstacles, people, issues that may deflect it and etc etc etc but the main thing is this you got to try.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaat...

Anonymous said...

the friend must be female for you to relate so deeeeeeeeep with

darthvadai said...

I wonder then how my male frens know me well hahaha