Monday, April 23, 2007

Humans at work

The biggest problems guys have at work is treating the opposite sex at work. Its critically demanding with so many egg shell to thread on and red tape.

Let me put it this way, handling a guy at work is simple. Do A,B,C,D, and E? You listen to the reasons and you have frank discussion and problem solved.

Handling a lady (not all la) come up with the most ridiculous excuses and if you want to trash them for their incompetence you got to handle the lashing carefully unless you are the MD or maybe I am too nice.

Moments ago I came to a boiling point or the straw that broke the camel's which ever way you want to take it. A document that was supposed to be CTC was not done and conveniently one blames the other and they sit 5 meters apart

What the fuck is wrong?

My snarl is simple, "I do not care if you or you have PMS issues, I want this document CTC and I want it done now, not tomorrow not later NOW."

The result one sulks the other burst into tears. Sigh

My simple you do ur work well you get rewarded, you got issues nad u dun complete work I will fuck you till glory.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

papa is so scary~~

darthvadai said...

ya right

Anonymous said...

hahahahah come come i sayang

Anonymous said...

im so lucky i dont have a boss that screws me in the office and puts it up in a blog with colourful words...phew what a relieve

darthvadai said...

lucky you for having such a nice boss, dun expect me to be change... the moral police checked out long ago..

unfortunately I draw a line of publishing name events etc etc and tell the whole world about it... then again we cant all be perfect kakakaka