Monday, April 23, 2007

You have your Monday mornings

There is always the good and the bad to celebrate over the weekend.

For the record the movie marathon was mind blowing, I truly enjoyed it and it has been a long time since I actually parked my ass and watch a movie continuously... the last ... I actually cant remember. Maybe too much Xanax hahahah

My server in the office blew a GECUBE display card and that kind of screw up my morning, and having to rebuild the server

The other silver lining is I manage to get 2 people to take over the car loan and hopes the bank agrees to a take over of the loan. The sticky prob here is the loan need to be continued not applied as new. Why? the depreciation of the market for car ( cheaper cars on the road) has resulted the value of the car purchased new then and new now is greatly more. So if it is a new load then I got to pay the difference yada yada yada yada Maybank say must refinance that means I got to cough up 11k. Holy crap

My other silver lining, 2 frens (1 guy and 1 gal) started to talk bout their new boyfren/girlfren something I suspected long, me just listen. Well if they want to bring their partners and join the group that great.

My last silverlining is my job, my work trip (no fun there) to melaka did pay off and we are back on the table. I got to re-tabulate the bumi quota and get it ready for submission tomorrow.

Having a drink with a fren aint a bad thing, sometimes when they call you out weather coffee, tea, beer, be there for the if you can, not coz they be there for you but coz its the right thing to do. Be there

No comments: