Friday, March 10, 2006

3R & Game on

it nice being away sometimes...either for work, or holiday or just being away....after a long time... I had such an opportunity to go away..this time to Kerteh.. had a few nights to my self... on a cowboy town such as this you can reflect, review and re-evaluate and I did just that, weather its walk on Kijal Beaches or sipping beet as I watch "the hill on fire" (burning gas emission towers) in Kerteh again the back drop of a clear sky.... it gave me what I needed and what I need was an overview coupled with the fact that my age was going up another number.

I am happy where I am, I know what I need to focus and what I need to change…my priorities are still the same. My goals the same. Now that I head back to KL, I feel not lost but convinced and realistic of what I want to do. There I times I have to make unpopular choices with my friends….and being my friends its not easy to them to accept by they respect it.

I got a few new players in mind games, some physically, some via the blog….its sometimes like playing poker…..dun show ur hands.

So I’m back…GAME ON. hehehe

No comments: