Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Weekend

My Saturday

Specifically went back coz jnr had sports, crash back in early and the jing-bang left at 6.30am to go for he. Jnr vadai was at top marks awaking alll of us so eager so excited (hey its the kids 1st sports day)
















He has super fun marching, playing the games, they gave medals and all. It was a lovely event withn though
the morning sun was bruning down, got a few nice snap shots.































































It
was a day for kids and jnr vadai enjoyed , played and gave 110% proud of him. The smile was worth it all


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah comelnya, ini daddi baik la, kenape tak jemput I.

Takpe la vadai, you ini ada juga baik dalam hati and I respek u 4 itu

TJ said...

cute son u have!

Angie Siew said...

CEC is a very good school... Ur son is so cute... I am so proud of him too... winning medals.. Just like me... sigh ;P