Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Sat Part 2

Jnr was on my tail all day and my cyber/irl/chat frens (Alp, Teddy, Vs, Svejjen, Adel, Warrior Princess [WP] and others were in Port Klang I kind of planned to join them for lunch. As Jnr went to shower and changes I took mum out for shopping getting her thing done. Since she wanted to go to PK, I kill 2 birds with one stone dropping her off I swang by their office.

Lo behold!!! 6 flight of steps 2 guys (1 on the way from Kajang), 3 girls trying to move furniture, here I was dressed up but seeing the picture that laid before me I went like (WTF!!!!) No question asked started helping to carry down things..(till mum showed up) waaa that was 3 trips in my finest….aiyo…

I was not invited to help my frens in the office shifting (not saying I should have, its their affairs) but seeing how shorthanded they were it would be below me, not to help. Teddy showed up shortly, dressed to the hilt and wear that for shifting is a no no!! So we had 3 trips up and down, then drop mum off, sort out PK politics and protocol on which idiot should invite which idiot "officially" to jnr sports. Gave fingers to all and picked up Jnr vadai and back to Port Klang,

He enjoyed himself there being a busy body at time with always a “tesco cola” in his hand. Then Jen and Alp showing up from the transition. Jnr hit off with everyone. Few more shuttles up and down the stairs we adjourn for lunch at Sreedhana, Jen loved the rasam, well on a Sun, in PK, thats the place to go. I enjoyed feeding Jnr and he enjoyed the company of my frens. Drop him off, said my good byes came to Jen’s office to offer help on the last leg of shifting.

We hived, humped, bucked and almost every muscle..(well almost!) was used and at time we just laid back to recover before attacking it again. All in all by 6ish we were complete… recuperating muscles aching, mind tired, wishing someone would shower me with a bucket of ice.

It was nice in reflection to help out frens even when they dun ask them, it was the right thing to do, so I did it. These are my frens, some I have physically come to know hardly over a year.

On the lighter side Few point to note and learn from.

- Teddy cant carry things
- Dun give a hammer to a certain lady that grunts
- warrior princess is a grandma
- irish drinks does make some people horny till even to the point of an orgasm
- and light green look kind of interesting on the floor
- bottom-up on ur 1st beer after a hard days work is damm good,
- there is a big difference between Indian Claypot Curry Fish and Chinese Claypot Curry Fish
- wait ah I think




7 comments:

naraknas said...

I Teddy Lodge a protest on item number 1 on things to take note!

I definately dont know how to carry stuff but heck I definatelly can carry them !

darthvadai said...

protest can only be registered with a lunch deposit.

Will record statement during lunch.

Cheers matey

Svejjen said...

Carrying stuff down 6 flights of stairs and turning them upside down during that period is well... kinda...

(no more else to say)

Teddy,

Go take some judo/taekwando lessons, den u'll know what I mean.

Urh.... I hurt ALL over...

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

why was I not invited in dis gruelsome rituals?
why why ....

darthvadai said...

Sve, one word for you reflexology

Lost, dey where i got your contact to invite you hahaha

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

dun call me LS la .. i'm known as snowie

Angie Siew said...

Sounds like a lot of fun to me... haha... Happy that u had fun, dude... See u this Sat... but I cant stay long... ;P I am not buying u any presents ar... ;P