Thursday, March 16, 2006

The week so far / Point Proven

Let see its 3am for starters

Gifts I got for my birthday, a watch from an old fren, a card from an old fren, a watch from the family, L made a nice keychain for me, a cake in the office and a card at the office. Nice.

Work on Tender, then another tender, got wet in the rain for Edward, drank beer with Edwards, he of course forgot my birthday then started to make silly excuses for it, a pint down then it was off with Teddy.

Being tech savvy is good and bad and it put in an enviable position or crunching formulars and number and until 2pm today, it was chaotic till I drew a frigging line, everyone shut the fuck up...read the report the way it is dun ask me to translate in everybody's personal flavor!!!!! Done

Went for badminton today, had a pretty good game, fitness still down, sparring with Teddy outside the court working on my backhands...... on of the few times I get to be in my zone.

In the court a slow pace game not many smashes, I am a stroke player and like to have in the matches, I play with the guys (doubles) and I know I can be above their level but I stroke play with them rarely smashing , shuttle positioning, I try to fine tune my game.

While fine tuning my game Teddy, who is supposed to be my partner goes for the same shuttle and swinging and I like to ass this word, swinging blindly as he frame connects to me 4th and 5th fingers. (fucking ouch). Let me say this double fucking ouch... from the second I head the crunching sound, I walked away, not to alarm anyone but I feared fracture the worst, thank god no.

2 option stop playing and cry in pain like a baby, or fight the pain (be the man) and carry on since no fracture but a whole lot of blue black.

Spar with Jen on the court then joined the big guys to play, not this is the next level, I was tighten up but what the heck it was my 1st session with them, I froze up a few times and cautious to play my shots, so end up making mistakes losing badly at one point but we picked out home and caught up. Even though we lost , I enjoyed it, inside I know I can make it at this level. Just need more opportunities.

Got back watch Xfiles the movie, crash into bed. Some people dun understand the following terms and signs

- good night really means good night
- closed door means leave me alone
- locked door means " m naked and leave me alone"
- using the word END in an SMS means you dun want to discuss
- no entry means no entry ( no discussion)
- silent treatment means just that
- No means no

lol

Hit the bed


woke up 3am did my blog chatted with commander, penyapu and emily not its 3.55am time to sleep




This to tackle next week

- Board Meeting
- Deliverence on Circus and MOU
- Getting a date
- Meeting with MSC
- jnr Vadai sport day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prince date me lo you say i your best fuck in singapore kuantan kerteh taiping and kl

darthvadai said...

play your game in someone elses blog, whoever you are do not bring other people names and their past and soiled them just beacuse you can jack off on it

what poor courage you have. hacking into people private lives and dirtying their name. I deleted your msg once but you want to post again.
So be it, let other judge what a poor lost soul you are