Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kerteh & The Oscars

Well its a cold night in Kerteh.... its pretty quiet from the hustle and bustle of the city. A quick few drinks with some lovely clients it was back to the room to work on presentations.... and catch the repeat of the Oscars...I love the Oscars for the touching acceptance speeches, the recognition of the people who passed on, and some noteble moments like this....

To the dog Pound - "Its Hot Out Here For a Pimp" (from Hustle & Flow) was rocking. "Pimps are legitimate now?" Maybe Jon Stewart was right when he mentioned on the show that "Pimps are like agents. Only they have better hats."

To the Best Picture (Go watch it) - "Crash," which covers a 36-hour period in Los Angeles as the lives of people of many races collide in a way that highlights bigotry

And an actor that I admire said it best " We are a little bit out-of-touch in Hollywood," George Clooney said. "I think that's probably a good thing. We are the ones who talked about AIDS when it was only being whispered ... We talked about civil rights ... I'm proud to be part of this Academy, proud to be part of this community."

I still love my last blog!!!!!

5 comments:

Svejjen said...

Oh poor vadai... turn some ladies to the dark side please.... miahahahahahaha.... enjoy ur sabbatical away from us while you can....

darthvadai said...

turn them i can...find them i will waakakakakakka

Anonymous said...

Hai Vadai sayang mana lu, tak nak update blog ke.

Anonymous said...

vadai busy fucking my ass la also 2 other friend ass come to kerteh la boleh banyak lagi lubong..macam macam lubong ada

darthvadai said...

carolsingapore I aint gonna delete your comment but I am gonna sit badck and enjoy you making a fool out of yourself

Those who know me...can judge for them selves