Thursday, March 02, 2006

Has it been that long

wow

it be a week since I poured my random thoughts. Not for the sake of lazyness but cought up in life....work a road show ..life came to a head withe choices being made... frens each haveing to make their own choice on where they stand.... attitude...well its WTF preception.... yeah I helpoed a few frens but life goes on...

Oh yeah I am battling with a smile...you know what...this time I got nothing to gain...nothing to lose

heheh

forward march

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever comes take it with a smile...you have always stood with caurage and you never stand alone. choice, not chance determines destiny.its your journey...walk it...god bless.

Anonymous said...

"The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become...."Harold Taylor.. f*** it..

darthvadai said...

1. Ni macam liverpool fan la "you never walk along" There are chances in life we hav to walk alone, like it or nt thats an accepted fact. Frank Sinitra my way comes to mind

2. F*** it hahahaha