Friday, March 31, 2006

What Sat means to me?

A month ago, I sat down scrolling my hp phone numbers and looked at the list of names there, I realised I was missing some people especially from my IRC that I had not seen in a long long time. Why? Lots of thing crept up, both in work and business.

I said ok lets meet, from 1 became 2 then 5, soon it became kind of like damm I have not seen some people in a long long time, even Marie for the matter, or Lacy, or Subang lady, or Iwor or Tooth or Subbie, or Madett Gosh I really not seen them in a long long time

I know I been up and down but one should not lose contact with fren coz of all thse things. These Frens are important for me, (not to say other frens are not, dun go there lol) For me it was meeting frens, and it still is. I said to my IRC fren lets meet, lets celebrate something, we have not met in a long time, why not April 1. Even till now some of my frens think its an April Fool joke, why? coz thats the prankster I am. hehehehe

Its a time for frens to meet, its a time for laughter, tears, rekindling the time you shared. Its time for saying Hi!

So Saturday, I am going to walk into that hall, free, single (need I mention available) and having frens that I have not met in a long time, to chat, to hug, to share experience in one room. Why? I think I need that, I am the catalyst for this event, I want to meet my frens? Do they want to met me? I sure hope so? lol

8 comments:

Angie Siew said...

Awww... I miss u so much too Nesan... I am sorry for not being able to spend time with u guys... I wanted to but sometimes... sigh... hehehe... I am glad that i am gonna meet u guys tonite!!!

I am coming with Subang ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hieeeeeeeeee dear! Just got bek from da party! Thanks for inviting all of us...Thanks for being the ever gracious host.

Wish you many many more happy returns, my dear. Hugsssss Muacksss

subbie!

darthvadai said...

me not host lol but it was so great to see ya. Hope the place and the frens made u smile

cheers

naraknas said...

I have droped by and hyperlinked !!...lol

marie said...

hope you guys had a wonderful time... so sorry i couldnt make it due to unexpected visits from my sister and relatives.... it's not like me to ffk on such an event...heheh but anyway hope to see you guys soon.... cheers!

Reta said...

i have names in my cellphone whom I don't even recall !?!?!

shit.

darthvadai said...

hehehe i aint got you number yet but you got a intriguing blog

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

i'm not mentioned =.=