Thursday, March 30, 2006

ATender, A Wine Dinner, A Birthday & Badminton

Its been a hetic week so far, tenders closing, last night and birthday obligations,

The funny thing about tenders is the technical and commercial end have to be packaged to their requirements and that can be a bloody headache, coupled with a business dinner slotted in between and 4 bottles of wine can get pretty stretched. I can always count on Edward to be a kind and polite host.

Back to the tender, what to do have to deliver, then we deliver lah, and so we did at closing on wed 2pm we have put in a USD 520K per year on a 3+1 year plan and seem to be out of the 6 bidders we are in a strong position. Well done vadai and team. Today belanja KFC whole office for a job well done.

Birthday, another fren turn a year older, in the many years I know this fella we have gone from buddies to having war and big scars from falling out, to being frens and being buddies, as I sat in reflection, I begun to realise I have know this fella over 5 years and that a mighty long time. We all have our shortcoming and the prob we both lash at each other shortcoming, we have grown to adapt to each other and know that we can depend on each other, Pity the fella dun read blogs. I hope to be frens for many years to come. I do realise one thing also, through the years we have our friendship and fight and arguments, the core values of respect and dependability still stood their ground in the gravest of crimes and humiliation. We still came for each other in the hour of need. I guess that why we are what we are. I dun expect other to understand

Happy birthday Fren

I ned ot get back in shape and my health is not getting any better, a fren comments on seeing my pic that I dun look that good. Probably true but I have let my self go in more ways then one over the past 18 months and I am sticking to a plang to get back in shape. Badminton is one of it, I know I am improving but I still not happy with the pace. In a game like this, every week is a lesson in playing. Vadai is game on

2 comments:

Angie Siew said...

I know whose bday! i send her bday sms and she said thanks! hahaha.. cant wait to see u guys this sat... muacks~

darthvadai said...

u sure u got d right person lol