Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogging from Klang - Part 1

Of all the things that could go wrong on a Wed night was narrowly missing slamming into a big when the brakes of the car fails. Quick thinking of using the handbrake helped avert a disastrously situation but it did noting to quell the thunderous beating of the heart.

Slowly after regaining some measure of composure and with the help of my hand brake and gears, I managed to reach my home safely. I do not know which was more torturous, missing the buss a or the pacifying I had to do to the people in Klang and outstation over the incident. True as the call reflect the care and concern one should have and if the roles were reverse I would have done the same , probably not as dramatic.

Despite that I was SUMMONDED with no allowance for excuse back the next day

No comments: