Wednesday, May 16, 2007

An end to a chapter

One night awaits all, and death's path must be trodden once and for all.

As cynical as I was to sound, when a battle is over, when war is over, when you fight is over, you always rejoice, then there is reflection then there is silence. Over the cries and mourning and tears that are shed by other you do feel the passing, yet you to not shed a tear. An enemy is an enemy but a respectable one. A true opponent does not piss in the grave of the enemy. I wont.

Today someone not a friend died. He was close to this fren. Passed away. I received the sms in the wee hours of the morning.

'Dalai Lama had said "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance."

This one did, I never had trust, something in his word, his action, his eyes therefore I stayed away. I did not step in to sway others away from him, or lead a revolution. He knew I did not trust him.

Ernest Jones Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names

He has passed on. This chapter is over

No comments: