Monday, May 21, 2007

A series that captivating me now

Thanks to Fit who gave me the DVD for me to watch Season 1 and 2, I am frigging hooked by the 1st 3 episodes only.. check out the quotes


Dr. Gregory House: I take risks, sometimes patients die, but not taking risks causes more patients to die - so I guess my biggest problem is I've been cursed with the ability to do the math.

Dr. Gregory House: Less money is made by biochemists working on a cure for cancer than by their colleagues struggling valiantly to hide steroid use.

Dr. Gregory House: Everybody lies.

Dr. Gregory House: Like I always say, there's n
o "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.

2 comments:

drNO said...

Dr. Gregory House :I take risks, sometimes patients die, but not taking risks causes more patients to die - so I guess my biggest problem is I've been cursed with the ability to do the math.
- this is very true...hmmm...

darthvadai said...

yup yup very true