Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogging from Klang - Part 2

I was planning to go to Klang but at least not as early as expected. Thursday morning was damage control, sourcing for funds and a few well placed sms and calls resolved that situation.

Dropping the car off at the mechanic, I headed off t JPJ to collect the necessary documents to facilitate the Wira Issues, check into the office to handle some stuff which fielding some calls from Klang griping on some issue.

I comical when people have the courage or rather the brains to talk, accuse, instigate and to a certain extend lay down possible scenarios for my predicament or the choices I made. Yet on one hand they may not realise where I am is a direct and indirect product of their actions (how easily one forgets) on the other hands they are quick to offer solution of hate, pacification (if there is such a word) and white flag just coz they woke up one morning and decide all is well and dandy.

We are human being as well as we hold to our principals and our choices we evolve, we grow, we carry with us the weight (I did not choose the word burden) of it and move on.

There are some who after evaluating events of the past make judgement calls and draw decisions which supposingly you are what they make you out to be. Via phone, via sms the pick on past history do draw something conclusive. For me today, my position as long it makes you happy for you to say what you want to say and ready to move on... bring it on.

I have one old long distant fren who spoke about moving on.. this was an enigma of sorts but despite all the turbulence we have managed to be direct and truthful and trusting when all the signs point the wrong direction. Today all that remain in this long distant friendship is the word directness and trust. Even till now if the need arises I could call on this person for help and I would never get a NO, a situation if the roles were reversed I would apply the same.

So after settling everything, I headed of to Klang with a bat in my hand. So to speak

No comments: