Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Possible New directions

Its a bit of a lull at work with the O&G budget ending and the new ones will kick off in June part of my task now is gearing up for OGA and the holding company, as Spider's uncle would say "with great power comes great responsibility" right now with great power comes same salary kakaka so vadai says "Show me the money!!!!"

Its been about 2 month plus since I injured my groin and laid off badminton, hockey and futsal and slowly my pool therapy sessions, I have laid off movies and clubbing and haning out with my regular friends and got to spend more time with Jnr Vadai, and building up my network and more food intake

Among the priorities in the next 2 months OGA, Holding company, Jnr Vadai's sports day, Wira Transfer, Credit Card settlement, starting cycling, controlling my tenant, hmmm and the hits just keep on coming

No comments: