Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mixed Bag yesterday

Hemant Joshi
By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get
a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.


Yesterday was a mixed bag of sorts.

Morning I was tied up at Petronas trying to resolve the License issue where they and I repeat they had drop the ball. With out back to the wall my boss sent me in to the field to parry, to trust , to sway and get it done. Well its not easy but someone had to do it.

The later part of the morning and afternoon I was tied down with JPJ, this had been my 4th trip there why for a simple change of address. 1 to get the necessary information, 2 to find out that I have to go to the main branch to do interstate transfers, 3 then find out I have insufficient supporting doc, docs what they did not bloody specify despite me asking.

The 4th trip was the straw that broke the camel's back, I cant change the address despite all the docs being presented coz the car is still under higher purchase.

My question is this, I am changing the address on the card to my current, so in the worst case scenario, they have my latest address so all references to the car can be directed there? Right? It would seem despite me moving and the wanting to update my new address so I Can get the summons (if any) is not a welcomed event?

What the fuck is wrong with these bone heads?

So fine a tout came ot me and said he could do it for RM100!!! Can you believe that? So I paid the guy 100 and waited for another 30 minutes only for the tout to say it cant be done? and for all that trouble it cost me 20 bucks.

Sigh

so i come back to the office call Maybank and they say no such thing? So I have to go to Maybank in Penang to submit to them to get it done?

So much for being connected

No comments: