Thursday, May 17, 2007

Take one for the....

Someone commented I was a very bad person, for what wrote in my blog. That I rejoiced in the demise of a person. Lets pause for a second, I did not walk around wearing a T-Shirt saying "I am Happy the Asshole is dead"
Get real

I went to pay my respects to the enemy. No tears shed, A fren was devastated needed consoling.I consoled end of story. I did not speak bad of him, what I know of him, that will be mine to keep. No point talking about the dead, heck even when he was alive.

I have lived thru life learning to look at the bigger picture, far to many a times I take the hit coz I HAVE to, not because I want to be the hero but its necessary. If I only thought of my self and say screw the world and blurt it out everything about every one and come out clean... hmmmm too bad I am not made that way


Footnote

These are thing we do and carry to our grave


I will not hide behind my words in my blog but they are my open personal blog, my thought, my feeling, my perspective, my life. Do I not have a right to type what I feel without remorse or willing to take the repercussions for what I write. I be darned if someone was to criticize me for something I have the guts to write about.

No comments: