Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogging from Klang - Part 3

By nature I am very obliging, I allow myself to be pushed or painted into a corner so to speak, always looking at the bigger picture... in that very nature many a times I bent way over back to be obliging so to speak. As many a times that has been detrimental to me.

I let people say what they want to say and at times I turn the other cheek, many a time I have cursed myself to be in that position only to allow myself to be painted in again. Many a times I have said never again but then allow a marginal avenue. Weakness? Nah just letting it be. Just me being nice.

For any human being there comes a time when you got to draw a line, people can sms and say what they want, be comical with their statement but some point in time there will be one singular event no matter how minuscule will be "the straw that broke the camel's back"

So with my bat, no bases loaded over the next few days, I am waiting to swing, bring on all the accusation, all the so called theory and solutions and lets hammer it out, I dun mind being painted evil, bad, an arse or wat ever, I been called worse. I been thru worse. If it mean losing people in my life, hurting to get my point across so be it. I been pushed and labels long enough.

I slept for 2 hours last night, writing down events, time lines sourcing from my database of sms, blog, diary. I look at it again and again till about 6am. I said enough was enough it was time to swing the bat.

By this weekend I hope to resolve bout my car, finances, credit cards and family and a few frens issues. This will be the definitive. The last time I made a definative move, I ende don my feet in my aprtment. This so to speak will be phase 2.

Batter UP!!!

2 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

dear, u got tagged by me hehe

darthvadai said...

dun want tag kaakaka

another circuit of bla bla

anyway good to hear from you and hope all is well with you


buzz me once a while