Monday, August 04, 2008

Gosh 15 years

What a Monday, here I am back in Klang for 2 weeks covering and holding fort and being the mum and dad etc etc from last week anyway fast forward to Today

Monday morning taking the Kommuter at Port Klang station, with my readers digest and earphones locked in to Fly FM enjoyin the morning not so comfortable ride as the station passed more passengers climb on back on the train at Teluk Pulai, a lady climbed up and stood infront of me, I did not bother to look up and carried on wiht my book and music, could kind of feel she was like looking at me but we moved on station to station the crowd coming in had pushed her to the back of the train.

Ironical we both got off at the KL Sentral station she to the escalator up and I took the steps up on the opposite sidection, that when I saw her. I was like could it be? Is it that doink? And she was not looking at me

I was unsure so I brushed it off then the crowd lined up to file out at the turnstile she ended up on the next row not knowing I glance ot my left and confirm it was that dong!! (Beware typical tamil drama scene coming up next)

Before I could call out her name it was my turn to slide in the ticket and lo behold I was in the wrong lane. Fuck!!

Jump to the next lane and she was walking away heading out of KL Sentral.... walked briskly, then small job, hop skip step hahaha still 60% sure its her and 40% not sure

Came up to shoulder said excuse me are you ..... she turn and grab me wrist she called KUGA!!! i was like hi ____ and she yelped.

A good buddy, fren, confidant and shoulder for a number of years since school days a person whom my family grew fond of and vice versa.

Gosh its 15 years.... we exchanged phoner numbers and emails ..... so much to catch up on

No comments: