Friday, August 22, 2008

Lunch with Commie

Confession time, in my KL office I rarely go out for lunch if at all I do its usually for work or to the nears shop in the office block.

So commie aka tanni sami who working near by been pestering in his magical ways to go for lunch after all, since Oswego he been dying to interrogate me over somethings that happened.

So off we went for a superb filling lunch and lots of fact finding question the chilly was superb they even had ginger minced yum yum worth it

Lo behold we are charged only RM10!!!!

































CONFRONTING THE MALAY MAIL MARKETING TEAM hehe

On the way back MM whose been going all over the valley was in front of my office so raided the MPV and got the paper and a free magazine sadly all the promoters were guys


No comments: