Thursday, August 07, 2008

The week so far

"Yes, we are all special."

Being both the mum and dad of the house does have its limitation, aside from the fact its a total changeover from the daily routine and leaving questions unanswered the challenge is both taken head on and completed successfully.

even if the routing mean 5.30am wakeup calls and 6.15am train rides and returning home at 8pm and heading off to the in-laws place to check on juniors work for the day and his upcoming exams. Heck after Sept 1 this will be almost my routine. Till Aug 15 or somewhat this will be my routine practice make perfect, its a challenge I take. Well Jnr vadai has no complaints in me filling both shoes I got 2 thumbs up before heading home today lol



A while ago I had an interesting phone conversation, with a fren, we were catching up on affairs (well not literally) of the world and in our own lives I learn a many a things that shocked me, personal losses, tragic events and sweet ones. It seemed there was to many holes to plug with so little time.

After the conversation ended I sat back thinking why did I feel there was so little time, why the rush to crush something so fragile, there in there lies the need to question to be answred, holes plugged and at the end of the day satisfaction and closure.

No comments: