Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Lunch Session Finally

I rarely go out for lunch mostly within the office complex but I could not pass up a chance to have lunch at Kompleks Antarabangsa Jln sultan Ismail. It was an opportunity not to be missed. I not done this in a long time and was really looking forward to it.

I landed early at the site and walked in to the meeting point i was taken aback by the mini waterfall and the fishes, I spent about a good 15 minutes letting it all soak it till my fren arrived for lunch



We went to the second floor for lunch korean food and settled with the set lunch, the food was different but the serving was a lot, I had the lamb lunch set while my fren has the chicken.

It was really worth the 1 hours spent there and chating up on things around and about

Worth it


No comments: