Sunday, September 04, 2005

my sat.....

Sat

Well well the municipal ppl came by to fog the house so they informed they are fogging the place and asked if I wanted to fog the place....me thought it was a good decision then what the heck said ok la... the rest of the gang in the sleepy stupor eventually thought otherwise and we decline so you find them fogging the whole place (must be a denggi outbreak around where I live)

Check into work and worked some paperwork working on my blog hmmmm I am interested to see how this blog proceeds with directions I have no definitive thingy to write so I write what come to mind as a good fren of mine loves to quote “ that’s the way the cookie crumbles”

The Wedding dinner was lovely. supposed to be a bigger group on our side but we cant be every where at once lol... For me it was to be there for a fren and my presence was to signify what that friendship meant to me.

Well it not biggie but its the thought that counts to me...after that headed back and I was watching "one tree hill"..I have gotten hooked to the show would even cancel my Sat nite outing to watch it...why? dun know just hooked... A lovely show in a way related to reality and I am very intrigued by Lucas (Chad Michael Murray, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls), a prominent character.... the full story at
http://www.tv.com/one-tree-hill/show/16942/summary.html&full_summary=1


Well it was an intriguing episode that touched on relationship and friendship

The synopsis for the episode I watched
Nathan comes home with a load of bills to pay. Lucas and Peyton decide to raise money by throwing a movie party a Tric. Dan gives Nathan Annulment papers( you find out he signed them when Dan goes to New York and gives them to Haley to sign. Brooke wants to be more than friends with Lucas but she sees a lot of signs that tell her otherwise. Lucas wants to be with Brooke too. Peyton really misses Jake and doesn't know why he is shutting her out. Dan asks Nathan to move in with him, Nathan excepts it end the end. Nathan only wants to move in for Deb. Haley did want to come home but decided not to when she finds out Nathan signed Annulment papers. Nathan ask Lucas to stop investigating Dan but he goes behind his back.


It was worth watching it...I would have loved to watch Boston Public but I was not well the sore throat (mental note no more blow jobs lol) was getting to me...pop some pills and climbs back into bed... are the world goes on with people doing what they do best.......mmmmmm

Good night

No comments: