Friday, September 23, 2005

A turning point… & Going back

A while ago I took a walk leaving all that I wanted behind, to build something and even till today I still believe in. I am building despite all the hiccups and setbacks, joys and tribulations I still believe in what I did, what I am doing and I am still walking the path I have chosen....

I lost and I gained…. Is it worth is? damm right it is… never for a second have I look backed…walk in my shoes and you will see who I am… I am guarded but hey that me….but I do laugh and I did laugh and I am laughing...those who see me can see when I am really laughing…there are no mask then...

Circumstance is powerful, but it cannot work alone; it has to have a partner. Its partner is man's TEMPERAMENT--his natural disposition. His temperament is not his invention, it is BORN in him, and he has no authority over it, neither is he responsible for its acts. He cannot change it, nothing can change it, nothing can modify it--except temporarily. But it won't stay modified. It is permanent. By temperament I was the kind of person that DOES things. Does them, and reflects afterward well sometimes hehe. I have been punished many and many a time, and bitterly, for doing things and reflecting afterward, but these tortures have been of no value to me; I still do the things commanded by Circumstance and Temperament, and reflect afterward. Always violently. Well well who said like was not an interesting learning curve….

The next few weekends will result me going back for fulfill obligation and visit frens I had left behind when I started to walk old frens …cousins… Firstly Iggy & Pat .. I reflect back that I did their wedding dinner and here we are celebrating their daughter 1st birthday. They are a darling and will always have a place in my heart. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!

Razak Cup takes place in Klang all my old frens will be there… I walked away from hockey coz of certain reasons ..it be nice to see them… Gonna visit my cousins (yahoo) The old man not to well so got a prayer to go for .

The small one gonna carry milk pot…hmmm this should be interesting maybe I take a pic…. Must be a kodak moment…. that fellow got his concert coming...mental not video camera pls.... oh by the way I took this pic my self hehehe amature photography... maybe one day.....

time to leave and move on..... hahaha work la

The beauty that addresses itself to the eyes is only the spell of the moment; the eye of the body is not always that of the soul.

3 comments:

marie said...

cute kid... :o)

darthvadai said...

mine hehehe

darthvadai said...

sure ...the day will come