Saturday, September 24, 2005

the old sweet smell..... the huggs and the pat on the back....bow and arrow....my good fren, his wife...and their darling daughter

Wow its always good to smell the roses every time you walk in the park coz you can never replace same as going back to the place I left it was nice to small to see the place...

It was also great to see the familiar places …smell ..ever the jetty where I used to hang about kind of like my home away from my home…but my home was the “end of the world” a place where I share many of my moments with… a spot where I could sink in… I guess I grew up and grew out of the place… kind of like the swing u used to play as a kid and walking it past it… everything changes and everything is the same at the same time.


After the customary visits to ‘family’ ppl I snuck to the lodge the Umpires were down for the Razak Cup was staying… what a welcome I received from actual friends… although I took ‘leave’ from it bout 6 months ago…there were warmth hugs…firm handshakes and I do miss them.. we talked bout the good old time and the fun …..it was good to laugh with them


Sat headed to watched the matches ….more familiar faces and pats on the back…many expressing admiration and respect for a stand I took….made me beam with pride…
took the small one with me for some bow and arrow session which I think he handle quite well…and did not shoot anyone

then headed back to the lodge…with the small one and so here was I with 10-12 other brothers and small one having fun laughing making jokes… and of cause playing cards....aaaaaa nice


Evening was the reason I went in the 1st place. Natasha 1at Birthday.. what a darling gorgeous girl she is…Iggy is a buddy a tight buddy of mine who know me inside and outside he know mw smile, my tears and me pain as I know his…someone who I could pour myself to…. I was touched and honored when he approach me to be the MC and organizer of his wedding dinner…wow what an event and in his thanks you speech he and his darling wife raised me up by expressing their gratitude in their speech an event so fresh in my memory and now its their daughter’s 1st Birthday and I am so proud to be the and be apart of it... they will always be a dear to me


Happy
Birthday
Darling
Natasha


Met my old frens..not many know the reason why I left but happy to see me but it was a night worth to be there…but the show must go on

2 comments:

marie said...

aww nice pic of "Mini vadai" ...heheheh

darthvadai said...

mini vadai ready for war