Thursday, September 15, 2005

What a week

wow its thursday already woh!!!

I have not had time to do my blog running like the dog that I am with meeting , lunch & learn and appointments. This is a very taxing week and trying week as well and some people just get on your nerves.

I hate when people prejudge you and classify you. HATE it!!! I was in that shoes #$%^%^&*(

Yesterday was a tough call down south in Melaka and it really tested my patience and I need to step out. I did with 2 of the team guys then alone. It was good, it made me reflect hmmmmmm met Sam later....was good to see him

Well I am off to work now cant the weekend come any faster please pretty please,,,,,,

Mental note
must oyster for my moon cake!!!! red bean please

2 comments:

marie said...

while ur ad it get the double yoke for me...hahahah. oit.. when we going for hot plate la???

darthvadai said...

double yoke.....dey leave the eggs alone la especially the doubles

shhh hot place only for oyster and that also in the room.