Thursday, February 23, 2006

one way of getting a number

Some guys have all the luck

This happened to a good friend of mine...he is a nice guy..sometimes blur...but a real gent... and a dog sometimes..but have always treated ladies with respect.

Here he was driving down the road coming to a round about...the roundabout practically empty you could crawl around it...in front of him.... in front of him one car and it enter into the roundabout.... 75% into the roundabout from the lane the car stopped and my frens kisses the ass.

Enraged he get of the car...pissed thinking which idiot would stop in the middle of a roundabout when the only other coming was a good 75 meters away entering the roundabout from 3pm.

Enraged he got down and went to confront the driver...the damage was minimal to his car but more on that car. Mind already set to screw the driver. Lo behold... the world fastest 360 turn aorund ever seen...


me: what happen then?
he: when the driver drop out...my jaw dropped...one of the most beautiful girl I ever come close to.

me: waaaaaaaa the then
he: my anger, temper all melted away, she apologize saying it was her mistake and all...but she was so beautiful.... must get her number.

me: ur crazy dude
he: no la she really beautiful, panic, ....I propose settle she say ok pay 50 and all okay...I was thinking to my self ...then I wont get her number

me: you an idiot
he: no la vadai..the girl really lovely ...I tell her 50 dun la not enough for you ...I think it will be about 200

me: wtf are u nuts??
he: he he so she give me her number....and we chat more and more...really a nice person

me: ur a farking dog dude..well at least you got the number…200 bucks ofr a number
he: ya ya esok I go and give the papa the money

me: why the heck the papa
he: tactical

me: rotflmao


anyone want to take a guess who the fella is hahahaha

6 comments:

Svejjen said...

farker... bloody david... beh tahan...

Salutes DaViD

Anonymous said...

Dearest Darth...

That was David ka? :( I thought he was suppose to be in love with me :(

darthvadai said...

who else but him wakakakakakak

marie said...

luv teddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahah

darthvadai said...

how i wish it was teddy? lol I would be jumping for joy

Svejjen said...

TEDDY??? NO WAY... CONFIRM THIS IS DAVID... LOL

If teddy were to dare to do this... I think we wudden be hearing his lamenting about still being a virgin...

:P :P