Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Capati and good dinner companion

The joys of eating at home is always sought by me but not always possible. Today, I got lucky having a tough day at work being short staffed , the centralized aircont kaput, a fren decided to be a pain in the neck and of all things my boss decided to give Friday off? Go figure...anyway after the rag tag day headed back, needing a good fren to take mind off thing, grabbed Commie.


Commie is a nice fella except tha he is tall lol relatively I not so tall, a jovial face to have around to crack a joke or two. He will drop by my place for dinner where I will be able to kick back relax and have a guy to guy chat. Then maybe just go out for a drink (mood and budget permitting), maybe I can influence him to buy me a drink lol.

Anyway its time for dinner and time to take my mind off the day's events and tomorow is another day.

2 comments:

marie said...

1 thing about commie... he likes being kicked in da balls...muahahha try it!!! he loves it!

darthvadai said...

poor commie

oi cathy this kind of remark pun must ask how she know ah hehehe pandai pandai tahu la