Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Pencil

extract from Jeffooi.com

Jakarta Post columnist Aruna P.H. got it from the SMS:

The pencil maker told his pencils five important lessons.
1st, everything you do will always leave a mark.
2nd, you can always correct your mistakes.
3rd, what is important is what is inside you.
4th, in life you will undergo painful sharpenings which will make you a better pencil.
5th, to be the best pencil you can you must allow yourself to be guided by the hand that holds you.


I equate this to a lot of the blog I read and the blog that I write, many of the writing are spur of the moment when the light bulb in the head lights up. I always read back my blogs time to time, if I am wrong then I am wrong in opinion but not wrong in writing. I do not fear writing but embrace as it is my avenue to speak mymind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the eraser maker said to the eraser you will erase all the marks left by the pencil...hehehehe