Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Futsal

It was indeed a stress relieving, sweat drenched, pushed to the limit workout at the futsal last night. It already started to be a routine that every Monday its futsal. My health and BP being where it is I been not pushing my self in such session, made up my mind to push my self and I did till the very end. Running up and down, moving the ball in the end scoring a few goals.

Ironically the regulars who went ra-ra-ra and were keen on it were dropping like flies and instead of we establishing the group, we were slowly absorbed into a group, now I do not bother to inform the rest if they want to come let them come, the need to depend on them no longer exist. When we depended on them they fail to deliver.

Magic moments
a) on the half line a high ball coming to me trapped on my right pulled back to avoid 1 defender then rush to goal side step one defender sending the ball thru his legs (my dying already) lunge in to shoot at the oncoming keeper (who else but my good buddy jen) who blocks well of what would have been a wonderful goal

b) Late in the game trailing by one goal.. I am deep in my corner keeper plays the ball out to me.. most of my guys are up..the Chinese speedy gonzales comes after my I get caught..I use the net then fight back to the get the ball..then launch a more..picking up pace...fake a move with speedy I break free running with the ball I see 2 options to my left and right .. I open up the pace... plays a 1-2 screaming for the ball back then coming into the circle 1 defender coming into block I coolly fake a right to the keeper and slide the ball into the left...yeeehaw

3 comments:

Svejjen said...

Yah yah... goal keeping moment of the evening...

*sighs*

I... MUST... heal... my heel...

(suffering from the pain... can't... tackle... properly...

darthvadai said...

err excuse me social shoes not allowed

Svejjen said...

Hm... another thing... just noted that I felt like Teddy Sheringham with that goal I scored... LOL...