Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Kalau Makan Cili, pedas la tu

Today I discovered that even my some of friends is affected by what I write here.... especially on a recent topic on frens. A non-commenter but an avid reader buzzed me apologising as the caller felt stung.

The callers felt the blog questions their commitment of friendship and it throws our friendship out of balance. My 2 cents is if you have nothing to fear of, and your comfortable where you are then you have nothing wories.

This blog to a certain extend represents who I am and how slowly I reveal more and more about me and my ongoings. This blog is my spot on the web. Where I found friends, even if they remain virtual. Because I cannot live under a rock. I need air to breathe, I need to hear songs and poetry, I need to hear other voices. In short sori la...this is me.... Weeeeeeee and that the way the cookie crumbles

3 comments:

Angie Siew said...

I dont think its me but i like to makan chili la...

Svejjen said...

LOL...


People... think too much ALL THE TIME...

Don't think too deeply into things... u get burned that way.

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

not me ah ... i know i'm salah but d air cleared de ... he sent wrong sms sum more huhu ... i think too much coz i'm concerned mah ... duh ...