Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fuel - Hemorrhage (in my hands)

Another song I love to grab the mic and sing, meaningful haunting, trajic and rocking!!!! Whne Chris D (Americal Idol 5) sang this again it pumped me up and rock the night, given the chance I wanna sing this.



Memories are just where you laid them
Drag the waters til the depths give up their dead
What did you expect to find?
Was there somethin'you left behind?
Dont you remember anything I said when I said

Chorus:
Don't fall away, and leave me to myself
Don't fall away, and leave love bleedin'
In my hands, in my hands again, Leave love bleedin',
In my hands, in my hands, Love lies bleedin'

Oh hold me now I feel contagious
Am I the only place that you've left to go
She cries her life is like, Some movie in black and white
Dead actors fakin' lines, Over and over and over again she cries

Repeat Chorus

And I wanted, You turned away
You don't remember, but I do, You never even tried

Repeat chorus until end


This to me has one of the most touching, beautful videos i have ever seen. Desperation can rarely be conveyed well in music.It just shows you how much you can love someone without even realiznig it until its 2 late. He told her dun leave love bleeding in his hands.

3 comments:

darthvadai said...

before any one decide to comment a word to the wise, this aint about me or my love life(aint got one) or my future so dun go there

Anonymous said...

"...And I wanted, You turned away
You don't remember, but I do, You never even tried...."

the ending of the song...how tragic how true the pain of knowing the other party didnt never even tried on a fair playing field. meaningful song.

Chris nailed another one when he sang 'have you ever loved a woman' Bryan Adams would have approved.

Nishanti said...

haha Darthvadai,

good explanation that this isn't your love life. If you had not writte that here I would have thought it was your life.