Sunday, December 03, 2006

How long do we pay the price?

Or how long people think we need to pay the price (read it with a pinch of salt)

Today someone asked me in Kuantan how long should one pay the price for mistakes committed. A very interesting predicament when one is caught between a rock and a hard place (damm where the drink when I need one lol Day 32)

In life you have the justice system which in recent time seem to be dishing various kinds of punishment for the same crime. Aint justice supposed to be blind.

Close to home, on the level of relationships, there is never justice in the punishment served for the crimes committed. No justice from the point of view of the receiver, the giver and especially the idiots who think its their god given right to say and expect you to accept their saying.

Not that you shouldn't have since you doubt the price would be any higher than what you've been paying for that one mistake long ago.

Forgetting a person's mistake, or error, or indiscretion, does not mean that should they continue to do the same thing, we will allow them to get away with the next one and the next. It does mean we will not continue to berate them for something that has been done and is in the past.

We can choose selective forgetting, keeping the information we've learned as a reference so that we will not be blindsided in the future.

I been going thru a lot in recent time and my blog will reflect. There is a lot I do not add in my blog because it does not have to be there. Those which I add are without fear or favour. I have found in recent time people who interact with me personally and at the same time read my blog seem to be more interested in analysing me, or drawing a conclusion. From words used and pics used it became the gospel truth. This resulted in me trying to justify myself.

I have always advocated my self as a dun-fuck-with-me person but ironically as I type this Jen sends me an sms "U know, we are both idiots who choose to wallow"

I laughed and replied "True" I also added "we are idiots who choose to swallow at the shit thrown at us"

How true? No a day goes by where friends, family people who instigate, who question, who do not appreciate you, who keep reminding you of your so called actions/past mistakes" Trust me I got my constant reminder

Give me the strength to continue to pay for my mistakes and give them the strength that I have moved on and want a better life. Give me the strength to stand and face them and give them the strength to let bygones by bygones

People want to move on at their own pace and their own choice at their own plan they do not need a reminder how they needed to live their lives, not a reminder on the way they conduct themselves in the past(therefore logically it be the same now), not a reminder that despite legacy being around thing have changed as we daily do not need to be reminded/reflected on it.

Not to be reminded that I know my responsibility, my conviction, my sacrifices what the heck the very reason I am here was because I choose to sacrifice for the greater good. You dont see me taking a front page ad. Fuck it was not even my fucking mistake and they call me in human

Some have moved on and move forward, some want to but why are there some keep reminded them of their past.

Give me the strength to stop paying the price.

3 comments:

marie said...

oo i can support u on this one annai! there is not price to pay for the mistakes we have done.. all we need to do is find a way to correct it there and then immediately!... even if u dont.. its never to late to make things right.. if it doesnt work? well Hey!! you did the best you could!!
you made a mistake.. admit it.. ask for forgiveness and move on annai... if they cant accept it.. then Fuck them!

Fuck those who try to remind u about the past... their reminder is only to cause u more pain.

the past is gone.. and being reminded of it just to let u relive it again is a bloody waste of time... ignore it.. or make a joke out of it.. move on

Take care bro!

darthvadai said...

hey girl....

Fucking them now!!

Your right about the objective of those who remind to cause pain

Breaking free

Anonymous said...

perhaps if u stop askin us to read ur damn blog every time we ask how u r,some of us might stop assuming or be analytical of ur writings.u were much more better when u were drinking!!!just live life,the rest of u also.stop ponderin and whining.(this free advice comes to u frm the institute of CC)