Friday, December 08, 2006

Not being invited

Today someone that I have come to known from a previous circle of friends got married. Tonight will be the dinner at Melia. I am not invited. I am not peeved not upset heck it did not affect me.

Another friend sms me, hearing I was not invited. My answer was simple, dun matter if we were hanging out together, dun matter if we were buddies if the person does not invite they will have their own reasons and its not the end of the world. Life goes on.

As simple as that, I dun give too thought bout where I was not invited. Always other thing to do but too many people anguish and ponder and debate bout why they went invited, why like that, how come, etc etc etc. Hey why fret over all these things, when they born or when they die, what the heck you dont get a personal invitation either.

hahaha

1 comment:

foreverinteresting said...

I always believe if someone does not invite me for their wedding as a good sign! I don't have to waste time and money thinking how much to give them or what to buy. Furthermore it will add less people in my invitation list for my wedding :)