Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Summons Part 2

There was always going to be an aura when you meet some form of Royalty of another, either its form within or its surroundings. He was an aura who treated people with respect. Sitting beside him as we chatted was cherished.

So arriving late for my appointment so it was rescheduled, our 30 minute or so conversation was centralized around hockey. Not like I was being made President, or why only after 18 months he want to know the reasons I walked away. He was professional and I did my best to match that.

Surprisingly he did ask how I am coming along, bout my family and jnr vadai, he also asked bout my job and how I was doing.

He had certain plans that he wanted me to be apart of both internationally and nationally but I decline both for monetary reason and principal. Maybe in 5 years who knows but for now there are bigger priorities in my life. Despite turning him down he was polite and appreciative.

Life goes on and we move forward.

No comments: