Friday, December 08, 2006

A wet wet Friday

Already reeling from the hectic Thursday of setting out 15 quotes closing same day and having to decide margins and make money for the company it can get pretty hectic. Of course you have your standard policy versus marker and competitor forces and once in a while you hold the ace and you get to dictate the margin and when we get the PO, I stand up and pat my self on my own back. My boss usually looks at me with much amusement

Friday was not that promising either. Having spend the earlier half of the day trying to taper down frayed nerves and tension and emotion of certain family members due to Jnr Vadai's illness and mischief which landed him in the clinic. I juggled my work and a chat with a fren. Sadly there was nothing positive I could take form then conversation, having to defend my way of life and thought and conduct. Here I was chatting with a person who started on a journey to assume what i I was actually thinking, what I was actually planning and blah blah blah. I saved a log of the conversation coz it was interesting, frustrating but nothing can be done when people decide to classify themselves as low class without me giving any hint or indication and for the record I dun even treat me fren and never uttered a word.

Too bad when people start judging for others and formulating ideas in their head without rhyme or reason. For that we can only watch.

Getting ready to head back it started pouring buckets stayed around the office grab a bite and finally reach home at 8.30pm Nothing planned for the weekend and the TGV Beach Bash became not worth going anymore. Guess I get into a VCD movie marathon.

No comments: