Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back to blogging / Eulogy

After a 1 week break, holiday, funeral service, CNY, Hospital scare and lots more happenings I am back to blogging.

My break was a worthy break no internet no emails no sms (well almost, I was not allowed to break free of that and sometimes feel like shuting the damm phone off but I cant and I explain why later)

I was on a 1 week holiday and it started of with the 31st day ceremony prayers, for him I have these words to say

What we say today is only an inadequate expression of what we carry in our hearts. Words pale in the shadow of grief; they seem insufficient even to measure the brave sacrifice of the ones you loved and we so admire.

V didn ’t lose his life. He completed it. And we move on

V was a great son to his parents, a loving brother to his only sister, a quiet and helpful cousin/nephew and a darling to the community.

So short so fast sometimes thats the best way




This blog has no comments...this one is personal