Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Busy Busy Week

Been pretty slow during working hours but hetic after that

Mon - Futsal was great, defended like a soldier as like Park, Raj and Sive all moving up leaivng me to clean up at the back expecially on counter attack. Switch to being goalie and I surprised myself , on goal my fault 2nd and 3rd cant blame me but I made bout 6 good saves and 3 one on one. heheh not giving up my day job

Rush to the auditors after that finish at midnight

Tues - Keyphones up and running in the office, a mix up in the numbering had to reroute, later after work got to meet David

Wed - Planning on taking the day off and recouperate, relax, unwind and stuff, evening got a double header both Badminton and Hockey

Thur - Got a conference call and meeting Tony in the evening at waikiki my Singaporean SBF bro is in town hubba hubba..free drinks free drinks

Fri - hmmmmm

Sat - Movies with Jnr Vadai

Sun - Get laid lol

2 comments:

marie said...

Sunday- get laid?? wishful thinking or what?? hahhah this never happens now does it...

darthvadai said...

Well we cant strike every sunday can we... maybe every other sunday la