Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cancer

After this morning sms bout remembering dates, I was shaken when a call came in the afternoon.

My uncle had cancer. This is a person I am close to. Very close I was shocked shaken blur and every kind of emotion.

I thought I could use some company but then I looked around the people in my lives I realized I did not want them because they dun know me therefore they would not understand. Thjey were not important enough to share it with. The only person I shared it with was Jen when he sms me that he was in Pudu and wanted to meet up

I left work early and sat in Titiwangsa, I called my cousin on the phone and the tears just dropped. I sat by the lake till about 9+ and then moved on home. As I write this I still believe in my stand and my life no matter what people choose to say.

Is it a wake up call? Dun know heck life as we know it could end for me tomorrow. I am not being dramatic but realistic.

In a month I meet all my friends again. Right now I need the strength to accept my uncle.

Thing like this always makes u look in prespective

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been in the spot even heavier as the direct care giver....it was a 3yr journey like caring for a child testing you to max...find the strength as he will look for it in you, its thru your eyes and his families eyes he will see hope. You have always been the pillar of strength for all around you and you always will be. Thats your gift. Life/God does not throw at you what you cant handle. Walk with him thru this, its in you Nesan.
God Bless