Sunday, February 11, 2007

No turning back

Hockey,

Today was the USM (correction It was the UM -University Malaysia) tournament and we became Champions and Runners-up. Today also for the 1st time I was in a tournament where I met the current and part hockey officials... each urging me back, selling a pot of gold with all kinds of stories.

I guess in many way I am too wild for MHF also a hot potato. I have a sharp tongue and in this world, especially in sport being direct does not help you earn brownie points.

I call a spade a spade.

I also met MHC and AHF Secretary at the same event, each urging me to come back. Why would they want a sharp tongue I wonder, probably coz I know each technical interpretation like the back of my hands and I am the kind of guy who gets things done.

Right now I am enjoying my social hockey, making new friends and most important of all enjoy being single at the 30's club

No comments: