Friday, February 23, 2007

Kops Win!!!!

Heart

That matters


When they said it could not be done we have done it. Beating the mighty Barcelona.

When the draw was done a while back I commented to Jen if ever on a day to beat Barcelone then Kops would be the team and with a nightmare build up to the game (golfer in action)

Dare we dream of Instanbul again???

I was offer to watch it at a fren's place that night since I do not have Astro, I turn her invite down, I thought I swing by Com's place or watch wiht Scuddie (who I have not met in a long time) and and while reading the papers I saw that TV3, 9TV, 8TV, NTV7 t were showing all the matches LIVE!!!!

So no need to go anywhere... watch at home la


"Rafael Benitez's nightmare lead up to Liverpool taking on Barcelona in their Champions League last 16 first leg clash turned into a fairytale on Wednesday as they celebrated a famous 2-1 victory over the Champions League holders.

Indeed having promised that any player found guilty of bad behaviour at last week's training camp in Portugal would be punished it was the two at the centre of the storm Craig Bellamy and John Arne Riise - who allegedly was beaten with a golf club by Bellamy - who answered in the best possible fashion as they scored the goals."

No comments: