Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Remembering

As the day started I ignored a sms which in my opinion was berating. As right as she was for not remembering her birthday there were point in the sms sent that was uncalled for. I let if go coz it was not worth to fight back I just wish Happy Belated Birthday and carried on. I know I was wrong not to remember the birthday but does not mean the value of the friendship I have for her despite all that has happen was undervalued or disgraced.

It went a level further ( and this was not nice) highlighting that I could remember birthdays of insignificant people in my lives not and people who I have moved away from and not hers.

If the value of what I have for her as a friend is only to be judged by this then I would have failed. To me its not. To her, thats her choice not mine. We all judge and make decision in our lives based on scenerios and events. I say this to her "Sorry for not remembering your birthday and leave it at that, do not related other issues to it."




On a lighter note ... It's nothing personal-Just the way our Minds work!(Personally-I do DO DATES!!) It's a male thing! Men don't do dates,just like women cant read maps!

No comments: