Thursday, February 22, 2007

Me and my hockey

Past 2 week I have been stepping onto the turf to play Hockey, yeah playing it. Mind you I was an above average player representing my district, state and national till the age groups level. In 89 after the Juniors tryout and camp training my knee gave way as i took a hit on it.

I picked up Umpiring till becoming an International Umpire then I walked away. Today I am a social hockey player. These are my amongst my new group of people that I socialize with

Back to the present. So not holding a hockey stick to close to 2 years I stepped into the field to play social hockey with guy younger and older then me some even ex-national players. Its fun, a good way for me to work of my stress and build my fitness.

Any sport I player I first play with my heart, I always tell my team you got no heart dun play. When you have heart you inspire people, and I love to inspire people. In a game like hockey you got to make the game and build the game.

Fact is I scored 3 goals and screaming in joy after each one I score ... heck I was the top scorer of that match


1st goal playing attacking midfielder build form my half to the winger transfer the play then made a lovely pass across the circle sending the defense scurrying to cover into the circle, I move to the penalty spot as my winger worked the ball in I scream for the pass , he squared it to me and i slammed it home

@nd was the goal of the match... I switched into the left win... running and moving (yeah actually running), we moved the ball a lot .. I got the ball on the 25... relay a transfer to the center who transfer to the right... i ran into the corner left of the circle pulling the defender with me but my forward did no come in... i call for ball running back to the center of the circle as i call for the pass the right half slammed the ball a cross into the circle i ran to meet the ball form the left as the defender chasing me and the keeper coming out to cover on the run i lunge forward connecting the ball with my stick slamming the ball grounder sounding the board .. I was lying on the turf screaming for joy at my goal and got squashed by my team mates

#rd goal was simple playing center forward the winger worked the ball down the line one defender with me the keeper came out to cover... i ran in as the defender in front of mt then pull back the defender not realizing i back to open space the winger squared the ball and i had a nice reverse back stick floating the ball into the goal

HU HA arms in the air hugged by alll Vadai rocks!!!

It was an enjoyable game and body aches all over....Now If I could only last that long in sex hahaha

No comments: