Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BACK!!!!

6 days technically I been off and back on my chair again

Lots of this happened

Right now I want to lament and lament and lament

Right not from the traveling, gruelling schedule of meeting people, use of public transportation and a match has resulted in my sitting on my chair with a sore sore sore sore body. Did I say sore enough number of times. Knowing Jen, he will say its time for a massage which I assume he will be aching for after this trip yesterday

I been away from Bisik and its functions recently due to both work, personal issues and finances. They been having a Miss Oriental pagent that be raking in the crowds, some of my gang have been supporting. Tonight will be the Bikini Night and I am sure it be a great turnout. Honestly I dun feel like going and have voiced as such, been having too many thing to juggle and especially finance with all the traveling and claims getting delayed coz idiots dun know how to follow a SOPP. So that puts a dent on my $$$$

On the bright side Jen turned 40 on sunday and wish him all the best but sadly I could not go to his BBQ like I did the last time with Jnr Vadai

SIGH

With the absence from Backyard and Bisik and other socializing stuff, I have been throwing my self at my games, badminton, Hockey. Thought I could not make it for the Sat session I was back there yesterday night playing about 20 minutes and umpiring for about 40 minutes.

Today I woke up earlier went for stretching by the pool. Body is fucking sore and aching. I have muscle aches in places I thought there was only fat lol.

I have resigned my self looking at my time table for the following

Tuesdays - Swimming / Jogging
Wednesday - Already allocated for Badminton now at 8.30 the club had booked the turn for the whole year. Badminton and hockey after that hmmmm
Thursday -
Sunday - Hockey/Pasar Malam

Yesterday's game with sentul a younger and fitter side I played right half bout 20 minutes at times I was running up and down opening up the game makne decent passes at time sI goofed up. It a different match game as you got to move the ball around. We won handsomely but in the end.

It was a good workout and a nice feeling

No comments: